Match Resources Pte Ltd (License No. 08C5436) views your privacy seriously and keeping your information confidential and secure is important to our service.
If you do not agree with any term of the Policy, please do not use Match Resources’ services, website or other social media sites.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is collected when you provide it to us, such as when you register directly with us as an applicant/candidate via our website, emails, telecommunication, hard copies of Resume/Curriculum Vitae, employment application forms, feedback or an enquiry for job vacancies.
We may also receive information about you from other sources, job on line job portals where you left your personal information or add on to the information you had provided to us. We collect and store your information so that we might improve our communication and service with you.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Match Resources Pte Ltd does not sell or disclose your personal data provided to us, to any advertisers or other third parties for marketing, promotional and other purposes. When you provide us with your personal data, you may expect Match Resources to contact you for the purpose of:
- Assist you in finding employment with Match Resources’ clients if you have registered with us as a candidate through the above mentioned;
- Assist in your career performance or management;
- Analyze human resources and employment markets and situations;
- Developing tests or assessments in order to assist you in seeking employments with our clients;
- Direct market recruitment services to you (you have the right to opt out from receiving direct marketing emails/short message service;
- Providing Match Resources recruitment or HR related services to you;
By accessing Match Resources’ website and/or submitting your personal information/resume/curriculum to Match Resources through our website, emails, telecommunications and other social media sites, you consent to the use of your information as set out in the Policy. If you do not agree with any term of the Policy, please do not use Match Resources Pte Ltd’s services.
Singapore - Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010
Consent to Share Personal Data with our Corporate Clients (Third Parties)
In order to process your employment application and subsequently to properly service you as a candidate seeking employment, we will need to disclose your personal data to one or more of our Corporate Clients (who we refer to as “Third Parties”) who, from time to time, engage us to fill vacancies within their organisations and complete recruitment mandates and to whom, on occasion, we may submit speculative candidate applications.
At all times, due to the confidential nature of executive and managerial recruitment, the Third Parties to whom we may disclose your personal data include are limited to
(1) Match Resources' clients to whom we are mandated to fill vacancies and on occasion may submit speculative candidate applications
(2) The Ministry of Manpower, Singapore, only in the express situation where we are required by law to submit data relevant to the recruitment process.
Under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010, we are required to obtain your consent when we collect and process your sensitive personal data which we collect in order to assess your employment application and to administer the interview, selection and assessment process that you may be requested to go through by one or more of our corporate clients.
Storage and security of your personal information
Match Resources Pte Ltd will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from loss, unauthorized access, and misuse. The use of locks, passwords and security systems will help us in protecting your personal information. Your personal information may be stored in hard copy documents, or electronically on Match Resources’ software or systems.
When no longer required, your personal information will be destroyed in a secure manner.
However, no software or system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times from unauthorized access and Match Resources will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
CONTACT MATCH RESOURCES
Please contact our consultant, if you have a request relating to the following:-
- access, edit your personal information held by Match Resources;
- if you wish to remove your personal information from Match Resources;
- if you wish to opt out from receiving direct marketing e-mails;
- telecommunications/emails for any job openings ;
- privacy complaints
/Tel: +65 6653 1198
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Match Resources may change this Policy from time to time for any reason and will update the Policy accordingly.